Thursday, September 20, 2007

5 Month update in photos

Now, before we get to the photos, I have to explain. I am not a size four, not even close, but I found a pair of VERY stretchy pants that fit well and they were a size four. I think that this represents up-sizing on the part of the clothing industry. I don't want to lead you all astray, if I don't hide this watermelon of a belly I still look pregnant!

Anyway, here are the photos, I think we can all see my main trouble spot! If you sort of visually draw a line and cut off that belly, I can see how I will look when I am done. I just wonder, when will I be done? Sorry, I wrote 6 months, but when I was doing the dishes, I realized that from April 22 to today is only about 5 months, so the photo caption is wrong.



And here is a face off of me a year ago and then today, can you see my poor sore nose from having a cold for two weeks?

9/06

Today




5 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Look how close that little lady bug is to the end of your ticker! You're an inspiration, Jan.

Lisa said...

Five months?! It's the INCREDIBLE SHRINKING WOMAN! (Keep up the good work) :)

Kristina said...

You've come sooooo far Jan! Isn't it weird to see photos of yourself from yoour heaviest weight? It is very motivating to see your progress! Keep it up!!

Kristina said...

BTW, you be lookin' like one hot mama!!! : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jan, you have accomplished so much! You have probably extended your life by 20 years, at least! Way to love yourself into health!

Jules