Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm back down another two pounds!

I've lost five of the seven pounds that I had gained, and I'm feeling in complete control again, thankfully. We are such emotional creatures, aren't we? Soooo, I'm just two pounds up from my lowest weight yet. I'm going to get there again, and I'm going to pass it up. I AM going to get to my goal, it is only 11.5 pounds away. I AM going to get there. And no one is going stop me.

Saturday: 2,200 calories, and 10 glasses of water. I ran 45 minutes on the treadmill, burning 618 calories, and we took the boys on a four mile hike as well!

Sunday: 1,864 calories, and 7 glasses of water. I did 20 minutes of cardio, burning 315 calories, and lifted 38,400 pounds.

Monday: 1,539 calories, and 13 glasses of water. Y was closed today, but I did take a two mile walk.

Tuesday: 1,619 calories, and 11 glasses of water. I did one hour of cardio, burning 895 calories, and lifted 14,000 pounds.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wowza. You know the recipe for success. Your body is so obedient when you are...amazing, isn't it? Good for you. And what a shining example you are to all of us, girlfriend.

Jules