Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Nice girl" by day..."Cardio kick-box-your-butt girl" by night!


Okay, I can't get enough of this class! And check this out, they're doing this America on the Move at the YMCA's, and so they've calculated how many steps that you will approximately take during the various classes. My class, has the highest amount of steps, 19,800! Plus you get to kick, and punch, and feel cool. : ) I feel like a different woman when I go to this class, it is invigorating, and empowering.
I've not journaled this last several days, it is soooo hard when I'm PMSing.But I finally did start my period this morning, hallelujah! I did eat poorly for a couple of nights. During the day I do fine, but my weak time is after dinner. I did go to Costco yesterday however and got some more popcorn and sugar free fudgcicles. And I've worked out several days in a row too, I've actually lost track of how many I've done in a row... Do you think I'm dealing with an addiction here ladies? : )

Tuesday: 1,609 calories, and 10 glasses of water. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I did my 60 minute cardio kick boxing class, and lifted 66,450 pounds.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Kris, I swear I don't even recognize you anymore!

There IS something so great about punching and kicking and going YAH! I just love anything martial arts for that reason! I felt like such a bad-arse for months after taking my classes.

You go girl!

Kristina said...

Elicia, you are sooo encouraging! Thank you!

I'll be thinking of you during my class tonight. : )

~Jennifer said...

I'm still thinking I may need to find room in our budget for the Y! You make it sound so good!