Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quote of the week

A couple of days ago at the Y, there was an older gentleman who I'd guess to be 70ish, that struck up a conversation with me. He himself, was in really good conditon. Anyhow, this is what he asked me; ' Are you training for a triathalon? I see you working out really hard all of the time.''No', said I, I'm just trying to get into shape and get these last ten pounds off. : )But what he said sort of struck me. It made me think to myself, do I really look like the type of person that could do a triathalon? Do I really LOOK like an athelete? It was a cool thing for me to ponder. : )

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

WOW!

I think you appear very athletic! Besides, most people work out for a 'reason' but you do it for a LIFESTYLE!

Jennifer said...

Hmm, has a seed been planted? I think you look like an athlete too. :-)