Thursday, September 27, 2007

It happenned again, and I am humbled...

Yesterday, as I was going into the locker room, a woman with whom I've never spoken before said to me," Oh good, are you just getting here?" "Yep, I'm just getting here"."I'm glad" she said, "Because you are very inspirational... A couple of days ago when I was working out for a whole hour, I was very tired and wanted to stop. But then I saw you, and you gave me the inspiration to keep going." I naturally thanked her, and we spoke for just a moment more, but let me tell you, I was humbled. I was humbled, but then I was also very motivated. And how could I not be?! When strangers with whom I've never spoken, can get motivated by me and my dilligence, how much more so can I motivate those with whom I am friends with and speak to on a regular basis?
God is good. He is the one that has enabled me to change.

Wednesday: 1,954 calories, and 11 glasses of water. I did 30 minutes of cardio, burning 325 calories, and lifted 44,300 pounds.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice, Kristina! That is so great! I am proud of you and your cardio kick-butt self. Blogger is letting me comment for once! Whoopeee! Love you.

Jules