Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Second Day back on Prism


Hello, girls. I have a headache. A wonderful sugar withdrawl headache. It's a headache of faithful proportions. I have been faithful for two days in a row...no sugar, limited calories, no white flour....I am back on the band wagon and I am tooting my horn. I set a new goal with my friend Jenny today, too. (She used to post here, if some of you remember her). There is a spa we like to go to. It is the Olympic spa and it is a women's only spa. You get completely naked and you can go in these amazing, beautiful hot tubs of varying degrees of heat and you can go into a wet sauna or a dry one. Then you wear a robe in the rest of the place and you can go into these heated, quiet, peaceful rooms and pray or just rest or whisper....it is an unbelievable treat. They even have a gourmet restaurant there with healthy smoothies and Asian cuisine. YUM. Jenny and I went last February and it was a dream....so here is our goals. Jenny has just 10 lbs. to go to get to her goal, I have 20-25. When she hits her 5 lbs. lost and I get into the 150's we are going. Then when we hit our ultimate goals, we are going to the spa again and our husbands are going to pay for us to get a body scrub. This is big time pampering. Jenny, it's you and me girl. I honestly don't have that many friends who are willing to "shed it all" with me and go to this spa. Anyone else game?????

Jules

7 comments:

~Jennifer said...

I love that picture! It's how I feel about getting back on the wagon too some days!

I'm afraid I'm not brave enough to shed it all either. Maybe after a few more pounds, who knows?

I hope you have a great time! I have a feeling you'll be going soon.

Anonymous said...

I will go! Keep up the good work Jules. I am proud of you.

Mom2the6Rs said...

"Fat chance", Blake! Silly man.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Your description sounds amazing! I'd love to go if I have the cash. I don't care if I meet a goal, I just love getting nekked :-)

Lisa said...

I would SO be in if I were in the area! It sounds like I'm like Elicia - only a short step from being a nudist anyway, and I LOVE being pampered! Way to reward yourself, Jules!

Kristina said...

You know that I am modest... me and my grandma arms. But I would be game.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
My name is Leslie Goldman and I am a writer with a national women's magazine, working on a story on women who buddy up with a friend to lose weight. I LOVE this story and am really interested in interviewing you. Might you be up for it? If so, please email me at leslie@lrdiaries.com and we can connect.
Thanks so much!
Leslie