Saturday, September 15, 2007

All Time Low


Today I weighed in at 185. To put that into perspective, I started out at 272. That's 348 sticks of butter ladies!

After my third pregnancy I lost weight and went from 203 to 185. So, I have been here before, but the huge difference was that I was 21 at the time. And I never got any lower. This time I have set my sites on 150 as my goal and I plan to be there about the time that St. Nick is delivering my size small clothes that I will be needing.

Frankly, I didn't think I would make it this far, this soon. I am thrilled beyond belief and wanted to share it with you all. WHOO WHEE! Oh, by the way, the twenty-something guy at Radio Shack actually flirted with me the other day. Who cares if he just did it to sell me a printer? I am 42. How did this happen?

Now I wonder, where will I be in a month?


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Jan! You are doing an amazing job!

Kristina said...

Jan, that is awesome!!! I am so celebrating over here with you! Dond't you just feel on top of the world?

Kris said...

Keep up the great work!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is way awesome weight loss!