Friday, September 21, 2007

Borrowing a Page Out of Jan's Book

A Few of My Favorite Things

  • Shopping in the regular clothing department, not the plus size.
  • Taking two pairs of pants into the dressing room, and leaving the LARGER size behind because the smaller one worked.
  • Carrying my 38 pound child on my shoulders up the stairs at the zoo and realizing that all that weight used to be on my frame not on my shoulders.
  • Putting lotion on my legs and feeling muscles there.
  • Being able to do 10 push ups in a row.
  • Being able to out-walk my kids at the park.
  • Being able to walk uphill without even breathing hard.
  • Not feeling back fat jiggle when I run.
  • Being able to run.
  • Looking HOT in my new outfit.
  • Buying clothes that accentuate my curves, not trying to hide them.
  • Having curves in the RIGHT places. :-D
  • Not having to worry about whether or not my husband is just being nice when he tells me I'm sexy.
  • Feeling sexy.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

SOOOOOO good Jennifer! Now you've motivated me to make my own list! : )

Mom said...

I love your list!! I am glad to see other things that make me think, yeah, me too!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amen, sister!