Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogger won't let me comment....



Hey girls, I have been reading and greatly enjoying all of your posts. Sorry I have appeared silent. Blogger won't let me comment for some reason.
Jen, WhooHoo about getting out of the 200's!!! I know how great that feels! Amazing!
Jan, Yippee on the 185, though by now, you are down even more, I suspect. You are truly an inspiration.
Kristina, great job exploring your world with kick boxing and getting triathalon comments. Of course you look like an athlete. Very fit and athletic, strong and beautiful.
Elicia, thank you for all the encouraging posts. We need your "life coaching" skills here. Hope Hawaii was a dream, it was dreamy having your girls here.
And Lisa, music is so key to a good workout...I agree. I love working out to Jem, Jack Johnson (though he can be more for a cool down or warm up) and even Madonna dance music can be fun to work out to. The Newsboys are good too.
Anyway, just thought I would pop in and say hi! I am doing well on my plan, still down 2.4, so going in the right direction. I am just 3.4 away from the spa with Jenny. My new Prism group doubled in size last week. We went from 1 to 2!! Ha! That is a 100% growth rate, baby! Pray for me to lead well, with compassion and a great example!
The pics are of me at Lake Chelan last month.


Jules

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That second picture of you is SO CUTE Jules! That's great that you have just a little over 3 pounds to go - pampering is definitely in your future!

Jennifer said...

Looking good! (And like you got a bit of sun!)

Chickadeeva said...

I am always so tickled when I see you posing, so proudly and with reason! It makes me smile and giddy for you!

GBYPF

Kristina said...

Just look at ya sexxy mama! You are BEAMING! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished this last year and a half Jules. : )