Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Who is this bundle of energy?

I continually surprise myself with how much energy that I have now. ESPECIALLY when I compare it to a couple of years ago, when all I wanted to do was lay around the house, and daydream of taking a nap.
Yesterday, after I had a really hard workout, I still had some energy left over to do two hours of yard work. It's just a trip. I wish you guys could have seen my life style before I started getting into shape. It is so, SOOOO different!

Friday: 1,559 calories, and 13 glasses of water. I did 45 minutes of cardio, burning 567 calories, and dlifted 26,500 pounds.

Saturday: ( No journaling today, I had a big potluck reunion) But I did go to the Y... I did 42 minutes of cardio, burning 618 calories, and lifted 19,600 pounds.

Sunday: 1,735 calories, and 11 glasses of water. No work out today.

Monday: 1,688 calories, and 15 glasses of water. I did 63 minutes of cardio, burning 929 calories, and lifted 36,100 pounds.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I sure would like to have that surplus of energy. How about trucking your fine self down here to do my yardwork :-)

Lisa said...

You are such a dynamo!