Thursday, July 19, 2007

A sized medium victory!

Yesterday, I stayed home, as one of my kids were sick. Anyhow, I did some extra cleaning/organizing in my room, and I came across this t-shirt that has been buried. We got it two years ago when my oldest son wrestled. It's an adult sized medium. I new I couldn't wear it, I just BARELY got my self into a 2x at that point in time, but they were out of the bigger ones, so I took it. Thinking to myself, someday, if I'm really lucky, I'll somehow be able to wear it. And to my delight, I was able to put it on yesterday! I'd forgotten all about the silly t-shirt. You know, sometimes it's the little things in life, that mean the most. : )

Wednesday: 1,803 calories, and 17 glasses of water. No Y today.

4 comments:

Kris said...

That is a great victory. You look awesome. You always have to take the medium victories with the all the other ones too. :)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! Simply wonderful and so WOW!

Congrats again, girl!!!!


Jules

Chickadeeva said...

That's excellent!

Hey - any step down is a step UP!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Congrats.