Sunday, July 22, 2007

Good Morning Ladies

Hi Ladies. I've been MIA for quite a while now. I got busy with school Spring quarter and because of studying had to quit going to the meetings on Thursdays. I still did really good though. I asked my husband to give me the scale back so that I could make sure that I continue on my journey. Well, I was doing good until school quit. Still couldn't make it to the meeting as now husband was home and I wanted to spend the time with him. Didn't know what to do with myself and am a "bored" eater. So, dang it, I lost my inspiration and gained 10 lbs before I finally stepped on the scale again (1 month later). That was a wake up call to me because I'd comes so far and SO here I am again.

I was updating pictures on my blog from our hike to Heather Lake yesterday and saw Jules' post from the 13th. Thank you Jules. You'll never know how much it meant to me :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops, I guess it's afternoon :0)

Mom said...

I am glad that you caught the gain before it got really out of hand. Tackling ten pounds is hard, but twenty would be worse. Just get back in the fight. I am convinced it is a life long battle requiring life long vigilance.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Robin, during the summer, I am holding Prism meetings at my house on Tuesdays at 10:30 AM. Does that time work for you? You are more than welcome.

You need to put a post a note on your refrigerator with "alternative" bored activities. Read, take a walk, surf the internet, call a friend.....

Thanks for coming back, I hope we can help you along the way.

Jules