Friday, July 13, 2007

Cleaning up the joint



Hey ladies, I am trying to spiff up the blog a bit. I truly appologize. I feel like I have neglected this blog lately (which amazingly corresponds to my weight loss stall as well...hmmm). I will do my best in the next few days to dink around in the template and clean things up a bit. Just a few reminders and maybe new news to the newbies:




All of you are administrators, so you are free to go into the template and add to the sidebar and to your tickers, etc.




Please make sure your ticker is updated. I am seeing a lot of red x's out there.




Newbies (Jan, Kris, Mel, Robin...) I have added your names to the butter list and the ticker list. Please email me or post with your questions if you have any.




Let's all try to leave comments and not just be lurkers. We need each other.




Should we come up with new cafe press stuff? Elicia? Anyone???




Love you guys....and remember, I am always open for suggestions and if you have anyone that you know would like to join us here, just invite them...




Jules

4 comments:

Mom said...

I updated my stuff. That was scary getting into your template. But it turned out ok. Whew!

Kristina said...

Hey girlfriend, I really like the new photo on the top of the page.

And Jules, don't be hard on yourself. We all have our times when we are staying the same weight,(or even gaining). It's hard to be motivational when you feel like you're "stuck". We wouldn't even have this blog if you hadn't started it girlfriend. We all love you!

BTW, my weight is exactly the same as my ticker says.

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

:-) Thank you for the Summer Clean Up prompt. I will toy with some ideas for a new image too.

I liked your idea of the shrinking woman/person, I'll play with some ideas based on that Kristina comparison - but I think its important to show the progression of larger to smaller and not just the big/small. The big/small thing is what gets ME in big trouble...that black white thing makes the journey seem near impossible, like I have to be thin RIGHT NOW (so I do stupid things to accomplish this).

Hey - you look amazing, so golly, revel in your current weight a while until you feel like moving it.

~Jennifer said...

Look at the muscles on the woman in the header! Very motivating picture, that. What Elicia said. You really do look great, and have good reason to revel.