Thursday, July 12, 2007

A size small of all things?! A size SMALL?



I was recently at Target, and was perusing the athletic wear, looking for some longer shorts for me to run in. ( I need the long ones because I sweat sooooo much!) Anyhow, I couldn't find any mediums, so I picked up a size small, eyed it over, and said to myself, I just might be able to fit into these.... And low and behold, my back side DID fit into them. You know I had to buy them.
You guys this is a huge deal! I used to be a 2x/3x on my lower body. My hips were the largest part of my body. I'm still trippin' as my body keeps morphing. Talk about an incentive to keep working out!
The photos are from two years ago... It's kind of hard for me to look at them. I'm such a different person now!

Tuesday: 1,619 calories, and 12 glasses of water. I did 53 minutes of cardio, burning 770 calories, and lifted 31,000 pounds.

Wednesday: 1,765 calories, and 14 glasses of water. I did 50 minutes of cardio, burning 632 calories, and lifted 51,000 pounds.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That is the most awesome thing I've heard in a while!

Hee, you need to believe Miss Elicia when she says you have a FINE BUTT!

Mom said...

That is so cool!! I just went shopping two days ago and am on cloud NINE because I bought shorts and t shirts in a size 14/16. Last summer I was a 3 x. Heck, this February I was a 3x.

Enjoy the great feeling, you have earned it!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job, girly.

You've come a long way.

Jules