Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hmmmm, am I, Could I?

Be a numbers girl too? Today, when with the pedometer I noticed I only had six thousand and something on the meter and I needed eight thousand to clear the four miles I had pegged so easily yesterday, I decided that I had to push on.

I am happy to report 9,268 steps (2k is one mile). I'll do some more walking tonight but I'm too chic to have this thing on me while I'm looking fabu :-)

Tomorrow I'm off to ride horses on the beach at Ocean Shores (if it isn't pouring).
No pedometer. Its vacation.

(oh, I didn't eat enough today...I had 4 bites of pumpkin loaf, a quesadilla from Taco Time and 1/2 a been and cheese buritto. Dinner was a few strips of chicken, a portion of salad and some potato salad.)

My girls however, complained about the potato salad. They are staring at their plates in the dining room. They have to finish the portion. I'm so mean :-)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Way to get those miles in Elicia!

You're making me want to buy a pedometer too. I'm sorta curious to see how many steps/miles that I'm doing while doing every day stuff too. Hmmm...

Mom2the6Rs said...

E...I think you may be a numbers girl! For sure! I love picturing you in my mind walking around with that thing on your waist!!! Your itty bitty waist!!!


Jules