Friday, July 13, 2007

I Walked My Longest Distance today!

16.5 miles logged today. We had only planned 14, but the trail ended up being 7.7 miles long, not 7, and we made a round trip with a stop for lunch at the halfway point. I'll tell ya, though, I was hating life for that last 3 miles. I'm feeling okay now, though, and going out for Karaoke tonight!

Oh, and a quick update: I spent the last couple of weeks in a weird funk that cost me a 3.5 lb gain. I blogged about it fairly extensively on my own blog. I'm back on track, though, and thankful this episode only lasted a short while. My ticker is accurate, as much as it hurt to have to ADD pounds to it instead of subtract.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we backtracked and walked over an extra mile looking for the expensive sunglasses I lost. Bet you were thinking I'm math challenged since 7.7 and 7.7 don't exactly add up to 16.5. Never found the sunglasses.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jennifer, you are such a determined girl. I am proud to know you! That 3 day is going to be a breeze! We should have a countdown ticker for you on the sidebar!

Jules

Kristina said...

Wowzers! That is so great Jennifer!

And ya, I was wondering about the math... : )

Keep up the great work Jen. I'm proud of you!

Kristina

Melissa said...

You'll have to make a new pair of sunglasses be a reward for reaching a new goal!