Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's not alot, but I'll take it

I've been flexing with my weight like a lot of you. Up a pound or two, and then down again. But this morning I was down, a half of a pound less than I've been since I started my journey. 172 pounds exactly. 83 pounds lost, and just 12 more to go. It's funny how just a pound or two, or in my case, a half of a pound, can completely motivate you. : )

Monday: 1,925 calories, and 18 glasses of water. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, burning 538 calories, and lifted 56,000 pounds.

Tuesday: 1,639 calories, and 15 glasses of water. I did 45 minutes of cardio, burning 555 calories, and lifted 41,000 pounds.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Kristina, you are going like gangbusters! Keep up the good work, it really does all work together for a better, healthier body!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Kristina! Good for you! Almost to the 160's, girl!!!

Jules