Monday, July 02, 2007

My Fitlinxx stats for June

I feel like I kicked some serious arse this last month girls... : )

I earned 17,651 fit points. Placing me 1st for my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th for the whole Y.
I lifted 857,063 pounds. Placing me 1st for my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all.
I burned 19,803 calories. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 5th over all.

For calories burned, this is the best I've done yet! Last month I placed 10th over all, and the month before, I believe that I was 20th. So yeah for progress!

I didn't journal over the weekend. But I am again today... and I will continue to do so until I get to my goal. Because I AM GOING TO GET THERE. I'm going in for another fitnesss annalysis on Thursday. It should be interesting to compare my numbers from six months ago when I joined. I had gained, and lost that 15 pounds from the winter months, so we shall see.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - share with us what the new stats are - I'm interested in seeing these changes - I'm so proud of you.

Kris said...

That is awesome!! Keep up the great work.