Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just when I think that I can't go any faster, I go faster!

You know the other day when I was telling you about how I've changed up my elliptical routine. How I'll go at my normal fast pace for a couple of minutes,(around 75 RPM's)and then I'll sprint for a solid thirty seconds? Well, this last saturday, I was really happy to make it up to 131 RPM's, thinking, surely I can't go much faster than that. But then I pushed myself yesterday, and at one point in my "sprinting" stage, I made it up to 138 RPM's. Well, ladies, I'll have you know that this very morning, I got it up to 143 RPM's! I know, I myself am beginning to think that perhaps I am a bit pscycho. But hey, at least I'm a rather fast pscycho. : )

Monday: 1,919 calories and 14 glasses of water. I did 45 minutes of cardio, burning 641 calories, and lifted 42,000 pounds. And I got a whopping 16,665 steps in for the day!

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - no fair leaving that pedometer on while you're working out ;-)

Since I broke mine I tried to put it in my pocket but it wouldn't 'take' and only gave me a couple hundred steps today. I know this isn't true because we went to the park and back and that usually gets me closer to two miles.

I'm having a fibro-flare and it feels like elves with ice picks are attacking me at random places in my hips and legs. Dang them!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Be carful, speedy. Don't want to go pulling anything important, now.

Jules