Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pedometer Challenge!

Who says being a mom isn't excercise?

I have started wearing a pedometer and will challenge myself to walk greater distances using this silly little item. I found a website with equivalents (*will find url) and will see if I can add more steps to my day when I can't work out.

For people like Suzanne and myself with a chronic pain condition, working out can be painful. I think making a couple extra steps will help keep me moving and motivated - let's see if it works?

Any joiners?

I'm a hot stepper baby!

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

I have a stinky pedometer, but one of my blog readers recommended one that looks really good.

pedometer

Mom2the6Rs said...

My pedometer did not work right for me...I need to get a different one. Let us all know how this works for you. I bet Kristina, our numbers gal, would love it!

Jules