Monday, July 02, 2007

Its been a while...here at 156


Hi all,

I figured it was time to post - since I haven't given anyone an update on ME lately :-)
A year ago, I wanted to event a horse, and be involved in cross country competition, but with a new look at my life and its changes, I realize that is a bit too ambitious - physically and to be honest, financially.

This isn't stopping me from moving forward tho - I'm still walking a lot and I am noticing my weight is hovering around 156 lbs. That's good - but I don't think I'm eating quite enough. I drank all my v-8 (a whole case!) so I need to go buy more.

Its summer, so now I'll be at the lake a lot more. Bathing suit weather is upon us.

Yesterday I was at the water and here's a photo for you. Seattle is gorgeous in the summer! Big love to you all - and keep moving forward!

3 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, it was gorgeous yesterday! I'm glad you got out for some fun. We stalked Home Depot and Lowes. Ooo-whee, big fun.

Kristina said...

Cute shot Elicia. : )

Most likely you have NOT been eating enough. That would be a real challenge though, without an appetite.

I wish that I was hovering around 156,I'd be lookin' F-I-N-E.

I'll bring your necklace to the Woodward's on Saturday.

Love ya!

Kristina

P.S. Thanks for the birthday call! I really did appreciat eit. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

So nice to hear from you, sweet friend. You look terif! So fly.

Love you. See you Saturday.

Jules