Saturday, July 21, 2007

Crazy woman reporting here...

I had an awesome workout yesterday morning, the best I've had in probably a week and a half. Anyhow, I was feeling so energized for the rest of the day, that I decided to go again last night. (I know, I know). When it was all said and done, I did 115 minutes of cardio yesterday. That is, just five minutes short of two hours ladies! I only lifted in the morning however. I burned a whopping 1,643 calories! The most that I have EVER done in one day. Now, I don't plan to make this a regular thing, I was wanting to see if it would make a difference in the scale, and it did. I am down another pound from Wednesday. 84 pounds ladies, 84 pounds. Do you know how great that it feels for me to be able to state that?

Thursday: 1,915 calories, and 13 glasses of water. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, burning 438 calories, and lifted 46,000 pounds.

Friday: 1,549 calories, and 18 glasses of water. I did 115 minutes of cardio, burning 1,643 calories, and lifted 41,000 pounds.

3 comments:

Kris said...

84 pounds is awesome!!!! You are wild and crazy :)

Mom said...

That is too cool!! You are doing so well! And it is exciting to read about because your tone is one of someone who loves what she is doing. You are very inspiring!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are definatly crazy, and wonderful. I am so glad you found your passion. Who would have thought it was in working out???? Trippy! You rock. Be good to your body...don't over do, girlfriend.

Eighty-Four pounds. Geesh. That is a junior high kid!

Jules