Thursday, February 08, 2007

Week Two Report

Well, it's been two weeks since I started walking at least 30 minutes a day. I still don't know what I weigh, but I'll post it whatever it is on March 1st. I think my stomach is smaller, and I know my back fat jiggles less when I walk now. So far that's my best indication that something good is happening in my body.

Another interesting thing happened today. I actually looked forward to walking instead of getting on the treadmill just because I promised myself I would. It's starting to feel really good. So, for anyone just beginning again I would say give yourself at least 2 weeks before deciding to give up, and maybe, just maybe you won't need to give up anymore.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm glad that you've jumped back on the excercise wagon. It really does feel tremendous once you get going, doesn't it?
I'm excited for you Jennifer. If you can already see a physical change in your body, that is such a good indication that you making the right choices.
You just keep doing what you're doing!

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

I'm so happy you had the inner excitement to go excercise! The Plan is WORKING!

Tracy said...

Good for you!!! I can't wait until I crave the exercise again.

I am just starting over again, so know right now I am NOT liking the exercise.

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear Kimberly. I've also been amazed at how I'm seeming to do nothing out of the ordinary (except journaling, reading my lessons each day, exercising,...what we're supposed to do) and the changes in our bodies are happening. It's fun and exciting.

Then I think of Jules...and (Kristina too right?) and how they started only a year ago and look like a completely different person. Why did I wait so long to get my act together? I feel so good and have so much energy.

SueAnne said...

Way to go Jennifer! I am so excited for you. Keep it up! I think you will be amazed when you finally step on that scale:)
SueAnne

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

My apologies. I always try to write down who wrote and obviously I didn't and got the wrong person. Great job!!!