Saturday, February 10, 2007

New ID



New licence, new me! Okay, so I know you all are checking out the weight line....the first licence I weighed in at 218, but lied, told the guy I was only 200. This next licence, I thought long and hard about what weight I would report. I chose to lie again, but not out of shame, because I know I will be that weight soon and even lighter. I lied by just 10 pounds, but it got me into the 140's and I can't tell you what it means to look at that weight and see a 4 after the 1!!!! Very inspiring. So, there you have it, my legal form of ID with a little fib to help me reach my goal......

Jules

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jules!!! Completely different person!! It's funny too because the thing that I looked at was your birthday (which is coming up ;0) ). You're a little bit younger than me. I turned 37 in October :0) Great job!!! You've come a long way and I would've thought the same way as you in the weight catagory. To say 1xx with any number after if is a huge accomplishment!! Congratulations!!!

Amy Witt said...

I just love the fur collar. COngratulations on the new pic. I can't wait to take a new one as I was pregnant in my last one.

Chickadeeva said...

I just love these photos (like Kris's library card)

I looked at my driver's license and my 'goal' weight is on there.

I'm going to look at it as 'the proof of things hoped for' :-)

~Jennifer said...

Am I the oldest one here? Just wondering. ;-)

Lisa said...

Love the new pic, Jules. And you have no earthly idea how thrilled I am that the State of Texas does not require my weight on anything. (And when you get a ticket, the cops tend to guess low).

Kristina said...

Jennifer, I'm almost 39, how old are you? Just wonderin' since you mentioned it. : )

~Jennifer said...

I'll be 40 in October. :-)

40 is the new 30, ya know. lol

kimiko said...

You look womderful Jules! I take mine in October. It is going to feel so good not to have to lie so bad about my weight this time. Congrats!

Tracy said...

Great Job Jules....REALLY who tells the truth on their driver's ID....The last time I renewed mine I didn't even know the true #!

You look beutiful in both!

Chickadeeva said...

I agree that she does look beautiful in both, but I think the bottom one SHINES a bit more. Its that inside-out thing!

She'll always be my Lady Di anyway :-)

Kristina said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to post how gorgeous you are! Not to mention how much happier you look!
Way to go sexxy mama. : )