Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm just feelin' all buff....


100_4337, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

I've been lifting weights like crazy, as I am a woman on a mission. I want to be the woman at the end of the year that has lifted the most weights. Not just women in my age group, but women of all ages. For women in my age group,(30-39), I am ranked 2nd, for now. But for women in all age groups, I am ranked like #11. And I am not satisfied with that. I'm so stinking competetive. For calories burned, I'm also in the top eight or so. I am out to win. I am out to be fit and fabulous for Spring!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina-- You look SO good and have come a long way!!! Congratulations!! Look at those collar bones :0) I'm starting to be able to see mine. I can feel my ribs again :0)

Amy Witt said...

You my dear are a beauty!!! YOu looks so proud and buff. You have so much to be proud of!!

~Jennifer said...

You ARE fabulous. :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

You competative cutie pie, you!

Kimberly B. said...

Your collar bones look so noticable. I wonder if I even have any. I have never seen them.

Lisa said...

Oh no...they've created a FitLinxx junkie! Watch out, Y, Kristina is a woman on a mission! :)