Saturday, February 03, 2007

FYI - Ticker Alert


Choosing2lose.com has taken all of its tickers offline so you will have to get a new one if you had one from them. I got my new one from Tickerfactory.com .

We went out to dinner the other night to celebrate my kiddos birthdays (all three are in the same week) and my dad took a pretty good pic of me and Toddler so I thought I would post it since I know what all of you look like and no one (except Lisa) knows what I look like.

If you were wondering and I know you were...Toddler got a big thick board book about farms in that box. My aunt is a teacher and she always gives the kids books.

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yeah!!! A picture, a picture, a picture of Amy!!

You made my day, girl.

Love to you,
Jules

Kristina said...

Amy, so good to finally see your face! I do believe that you posted a family photo a while back, but it was kind of far away. : )
We want to see more of you in the months to come.

Amy Witt said...

"We want to see more of you in the months to come. "

Oh now my dear Kristina....LESS LESS LESS of me!!!!!!!!!

(but more pics for sure!)

Kimberly B. said...

Glad to finally put your pic to your blogging. Nice to see you.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to the crew!

SueAnne said...

It IS great to see you! Congratulations on the loss!
SueAnne