Monday, February 05, 2007

My new Nike workout suit....my new active identity!

I am posting these for my Mom, who is missing me lots. I am also posting them for me to shout to cyberspace that I am indeed an active person. I never felt like that was my identity growing up, but now I know it is true. It is part of my new "song" I am singing. Do you feel inspired to change your "tune"? La-la-la-la-la!






My journal entries for the last few days are as follows: (I averaged my daily calorie counts and I am eating an average of 1413 calories a day. I am happy with that, trying to keep below 1500 if I am working out and right at 1300 when not working out.)

1-19: 1409 cal., 8 water, 33 min. elliptical, 307 cal burned, plus swimming with Reese.

1-20: 1330 cal., 7 water, walled mall all day with ladies! New Year's Revolution! Hit 70 lb. marker!

1-21: 1439 cal.

1-22: 1138 cal., 10 water

1-23: 1450 cal., 5 water, 21 min. elliptical, 181 cal. burned, 1 hour of Yoga class.

1-24: 1540 cal., 7 water, hard day emotionally. Craved french fries all day...did NOT give in!

1-25: 1508 cal., 8 water, 17 min. elliptical, 120 cal burned, 1 hour Palates class. Better day emotionally.

1-26: 1668 cal., 6 water, workout 1 hour, ate out twice.

1-27: 1700 cal., 6 water, overate today, another emotional struggling day. Adjusting to a new life with new house guests and more chaos.

1-28: 1928 cal., 8 water, WOW...Got to stop the snacking!

1-29: 1365 cal., 9 water, Total Body 1 hour class at Y, finally weigh less than Blake. Very hard emotional day. GRRRR.

1-30: 1446 cal., 10 water, 1 hour Yoga, 57 min. elliptical, 415 cal. burned. Terrific day, mood much better. What a yo-yo I am!

1-31: 1282 cal., 5 water, 36 min. elliptical, 300 cal burned.

2-1: 1562 cal., 9 water, Spa day with Jenny. Pampered self all day. Ate delicious healthy food.

2-2: 1592 cal., 7 water.

2-3: 1451 cal., 5 water. Laid around ALL day.

2-4: 1711 cal., 6 water. Laid around ALL day, again...Superbowl...

2-5: doing really well so far today. Determined to get to the Y, drink my water and stay under 1500 cal. We leave for Maui next Monday...lots to do to prepare. Pray for me. As you can see, I have been a bit emotionally spent and this is is the week I am anticipating a visit from Aunt Flo...great timing, eh?

7 comments:

~Jennifer said...

You look great!

Chickadeeva said...

Yes, you look superb. That blue is great on you.

Remember that I've offered to be on call (maybe you missed that email too?) for your sitters while you're gone. I hope that relieves a teensy bit of pressure.

Love you.

kimiko said...

Sexy momma! Jules, you look so good! Just think you can strut your stuff in your new bathing suit next week in Maui. Have a great vacation. You really have become Ms. Nike!
Smiles

Kristina said...

Skinny, sexxy mama!!! You look awesome!

Kimberly B. said...

You look great Julie. I will pray for you to have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

How inspiring Jules!! Maui here she comes!!! Have a wonderful time with your man!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the water at the top of the page....that will get us thinking about making sure we're drinking enough.