Friday, February 02, 2007

Ticker Update


I updated my ticker. This is the first loss I have had since August of 2006. 6 months is a long time to be on a plateau.

God needed me to stay on that plateau so I would realize that I needed Him in this weight loss. I needed to learn that He is the only one who can fill the void that I use to let food fill. I needed to learn to turn to Him in my times of stress, boredom, pain and joy. I needed to celebrate life's accomplishments without food. I needed to learn that taking care of me first meant I took better care of my family. I needed to learn that exercise is a vital part of my weight loss.

I am grateful for that plateau but boy am I glad I am headed down the mountain!!!!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am so proud of you, Amy! You are on your way to your goal! How tall are you, anyway??

Jules

~Jennifer said...

Way to go, woman!

Amy Witt said...

I am 5 foot 7 inches. (and so is Honey) so I am tall for a girl and he is small for a guy!

Kimberly B. said...

Way to go. Keep up the good work.