Tuesday, February 20, 2007

not losing momentum





These are my new friends, Bubba, Journal and Precor. Bubba is 34 oz of pure cold liquid. Precor keeps me moving every day. My Precor (well the YMCA's) has a TV attached to the top of it and I get to watch Oprah or Survivor or NCIS while I climb away the pounds. I am going to weigh tomorrow. The journal keeps track of what I eat each day. If I don't write it down, I just don't eat right.

What I can't seem to find is time to get on my computer. I am going to try to check it before bed each night and post more.

2 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

Way to go. I am also on the Precor three times manybe more a week. I feel the same way about my journal also. If I write down what I eat I seem to stay on track.

Kristina said...

Amy, you crack me up. Bubba is a funny name for a water jug.
I'm not so lucky to have a t.v. on the top of my eliptical machine. My Y is very old, all we have is a radio blasting along with the fans. : ) But I still love to go.
I'm proud of you Amy, you just keep it up!

Kristina