Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Back! Aloha!





Hello everyone! I am home safe and sound and sane! Yippee! I had a dreamy, dreamy time in the land of Aloha and Mahalo. I will post photos on my other blog....needless to say, I did not diet on this trip, but I was aware of what I was eating (and drinking). I had my share of Mai Tais and Pina Coladas, fruit smoothies and a few choice desserts (although Blake and I always shared these). The scale scared me yesterday, but I was back on track and took off .8 of a lb in a single day of obedience. So I am not worried....I am still wearing my 10s, though they are a little snugger. I had such a fantastic time and lots of lovin and lots of sun and lots of amazing whale watching and botanical, aviary experiences to last me through at least a year of Seattle rustiness. I did tell Blake I thought he should book the same week next year! Ha. We will see.

You have all done an amazing job in my absense. I am so proud of all you ladies! Sorry that Blogger was being a stinker. How frustrating.

Love to all...back to the real world!

Jules

5 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so glad you're back! I'm sure you two had the time of your lives.

I'm looking forward to all of your photos!

Love you,

Krisitna

Glitzyguru said...

welcome back jules! I can't wait to catch up with you! :)
love you, Mandi

~Jennifer said...

Looks lovely! Welcome back.

Kimberly B. said...

I have missed you soooooooooo much. I am so glad that you are back and safe, Thank God. I am glad that you had a wonderful time. I'm sure that your kiddos were happy to see you. I will see you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery and beautiful couple!!! I'm glad to see you back safely and that you just decided to relax and enjoy yourself, but got yourself back on track as soon as you were back home. You really are living the "True You". Welcome back and I can't wait to see all the gorgeous photos too. Love the beautiful sky picture!!!