Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Prism Group Update

Okay, I have been a bit neglectful on filling you all in on the new PRISM group meeting at my house. We are cruising right along, most of the ladies are extatic and totally pumped about their new way of life! I got a call from Judy and she is "thrilled" and can't believe how terrific she feels. I have been measuring and helping the ladies chart and giving them my tips and tricks. I am really enjoying it all. The Super Bowl is cramping our style this week, not allowing us to meet, but that's okay. I am really confident that these gals are going to stay on program and their lives will be all the more better for their committments. Keep praying for me and my group. I will keep you updated as we move further through phase one. At the first meeting I had 5 ladies and 3 came last week. I got one call from a gal in Stanwood who has been looking for a local group. She will start up with us next Sunday.

Jules

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Way to go Jules!! I can only imagine how many woman you have already helped.
I know what talent God gave you.

Amy Witt said...

WOW. I wish it were not such a long drive to get there..but just imagine the frequent flyer miles I could rack up!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds wonderful Jules!! These ladies are so lucky to have you there cheering them on and giving them tips.

Someone Beautiful said...

Hi! I found your blog while searching for info on the PWLP. I would love to hear your PRISM story. I am praying about doing that or Fat Flush. My email is (written like this to prevent spam) lipslikehoney "at" gmail "dot" com. Thanks a bunch!! -Honey