Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've done it AGAIN!

I ran even further today! Another 1/4 of a mile! I'm up to 2 3/4 miles you guys. I'm so proud of myself. I bet I can do three miles by the end of next week. : ) I've not run this far ever as an adult. Wow! Am I becoming a runner? Initially, my goal was to be able to run 3 miles straight, without stopping. But now that I've made it this far.... perhaps in the future I may be even able to train for some 10k's, which is 6.2 miles. What am I? INSANE?!?! I never, ever, thought in my life that I would have ANY desire to even remotely consider running a 10k. If I keep at it, I'll be in excellent condition. GO ME!

3 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Way to go, Kristina! You're an inspiration.

Kimberly B. said...

Good job Kristina. I am up to 30 min on the Elli three times a week so far. I am not able to run yet. I am sure that it must feel wonderful. Also, a lady by the name of Judy at our meetings at Julie's house has lost 18 pounds so far. We are all doing great.

Tracy said...

WOW that is so great. You must feel so free....