Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I made it to four miles today!!

Last week, I had run three miles straight for the first time in my life. And today, TODAY, I made it a solid four! My endorphins had me flying high for a couple of hours afterwards, and now, well, I am just plain whooped. But I did it, and I'm so proud of myself. My original goal was just to go 3 1/4 miles, which is something that I had not yet done. But once I got there, I said to myself;'I bet you could make it to 3 1/2.'
And at the 3 1/2 mile point, I talked myself into going four! Talk about a confidence booster. : ) I feel nearly invincible.

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

All I can say is that I am glad you are on my side! You are a force to be reckoned with, girlfriend, and a continual inspiration to us all.

Keep it up, Marathon Woman!

Jules

Kimberly B. said...

FOUR MILES!!!WHAT ARE YOU EATING GIRL!!! Great job Kristina. You are awesome!!!

Lisa said...

That's incredible! Way to go!

("Run, Forre...I mean Kristina, Run!")

Kristina said...

That's so funny that you would say that Lisa! When I was speaking to my sister's about it, I said essentially the same thing, and I quote Forrest Gump;"I just felt like a runnin.'"