Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Confessions of a Fitlinxx junkie...


Proud mama, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

This month at the YMCA, I have lifted 420,305 pounds worth of weights. Ranking me 1st in all females, in all age groups! And I even compared it against the men, I am ranked 7th in the entire YMCA. (I know, kinda scary).
I burned 6,140 calories doing cardio. Ranking me 1st in my age group,(30-39). And 6th for women in all age groups.
I accumulated 8,213 fit points, ranking me 1st in my age group, and 6th for women over all. I'm going to see if I can make the top three next month! Do ya think I'm kinda competetive? : )

6 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Wow!!! That is so cool, and impressive.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Just a little, but it is what makes you tick! It is the fire under those shrinking buns of yours.

Proud of you.
Jules

Lisa said...

I have to admit, at our Y there is a bulletin board where they post the 1st place people for each age group in weight, calories, and points as well as the top 10 in each category overall. I LOVED making that list.

Way to go, chica!

Kimberly B. said...

You are awesome. There are no other words for you girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's impressive!! You can do it.

Amy Witt said...

WOw, just WOW.