Saturday, February 10, 2007


Hello Ladies,
I had been struggling to get back into the discipline of excercising every day or at least 5 days a week. Since I took a little break over the holidays. It wasn't worth it! It is amazing how quick your stamina and body reverts back. Yesterday was the first day to do my areobics with 1 step. Boy was hard! I had been doing the routine on the floor but felt it was time to step it up and challenge myself. I got through the first 25 minutes on the step and really, really wanted to quit but I didn't. I finished the rest of the routine on the floor. I was proud of my self. My goal for the rest of February is to work on disciplining myself to do the step aerobics 5 days a week. I will keep working at it until I can finish the entire routine on the step.

I haven't posted a picture of myself in awhile. This was taken in September of 2006.

Yesterday's numbers:
128 ounces of water

1250 calories ( both my husband and I avoided the Friday night pizza and junk binge, we were very proud of ourselves to say the least!)

45 minutes of areobics.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimiko--

Congratulations!!! It is very nice to put a face with the name :0) Great job on finishing the step aerobics on the floor instead of quitting when it got hard. I've been trying to think of what I can do when it's raining and I don't feel like walking the 2-3 laps that I normally do around our lake. You've inspired me to pull my step back out when I don't feel like going out in the elements. Great job on the no "pizza night." We used to have a pizza night also on Friday nights. Now I make it every once in a while on Friday nights with Whole Wheat english muffins as the base. My son and husband get their pizza and I get the feeling of still being "healthy" without eating 1 piece for 450 or so calories (that used to kill me because 1 just doesn't satisfy you).

Mom2the6Rs said...

Cute top! You look brilliant and glimmery. I love your Spirit, Kimiko. I believe in you.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Kimi - I'm so glad to 'see' you here!

I know from experience that anything you put your mind to, you achieve. I believe you can overcome excuses and old thoughts to the renewing of your body! :-)

Looking good girl!

SueAnne said...

Kimi, you are just beautiful. Bigger or smaller, you are just beautiful:)
SueAnne

Tracy said...

baby steps... Way to go. I am giving you a high five on skipping the pizza.