Saturday, February 24, 2007

Is this the same girl that ran three miles the other day?!?


100_4387, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

This was taken in July of '05. We were on vacation in Atlanta, where I walked the nation's largest 10k with my sisters, and my dad, who ran the race. I'm hoping to be able to do this race again, perhaps by July of next year. Except this time, I'm planning to run it! I'd like to do some local races first, well before that time. Looks like I'd better invest in some really good running shoes to train in. : )

2 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

I am so proud of you. When I see pics like these it really incourages me to keep going. I know that there is a light at the end of this horrible tunnel.

Lisa said...

Kristina,

You are unrecognizable from the older picture. Truly incredible!

Lisa