Monday, February 05, 2007

The Eagle Fest



Here's a picture of me, my son (Justin), and my husband (Eddie) at the Eagle Fest. We only saw 1 eagle but it was way to far away for my camera to get. But we did see 2 otters in the dam, feeding on the fish :0) We walked the 11K (about 6.2 miles). It was a lot of fun. We only went off course once (the flags were pulled down from someone). We had to backtrack and found where we were supposed to be (we walked an extra 1/2 mile or so before we decided we were headed in the wrong direction. It was pretty good weather until we were almost done and then it poured on us (thank God for hoods on jackets). There's another one in Bellingham (I think that's the location) in May if anyone's interested.

3 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

It's always good to put a face with the blogger. You and your family look like you had a wonderful time. Good job on that awesome walk too.

~Jennifer said...

Bellingham is kinda far from me, but who knows. I'll be needing lots of cool places to walk, and that sounds really cool. :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice to see you, Robin! Thanks for making your life so personal to us via the photos and posts.

Jules