Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My first exercise fit/cardio class

I just completed my first cardio class. It lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes. I made it all the way through without stopping. YAAA. I didn't think that I could do it. It was hard to keep up with the instructor but I managed to do the low impact version. I have NEVER sweat this much in my life. I feel so good. This class is on Wednesdays so I can have a change of pace in the middle of my workout week. WOW. For having three back and knee surgeries and a baby almost five months ago, I feel great and I am still amazed that I did it. Ya ME!!!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Kimberly, I'm so proud of you! Doesn't it feel kind of theraputic to sweat? Keep it up girlfriend!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am not surprised! You are one determined woman and your weekly food journals have been PERFECT! You are benefiting from more energy and a nutritious diet now and your body is stepping up to the plate for you. Your body is your best friend! It is working full time just for you, for no one else.

Proud of you, girlfriend!
Jules

~Jennifer said...

Good job! I'm not sure I could do a class over an hour at this point. Pretty sure I couldn't. I can walk for an hour, but only if I take a pretty moderate pace. That's quite an accomplishment.