Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My progress

Well, I've been doing really good on my quest to get healthy. I've been doing Prism since November of last year. I haven't really had any obsticles to overcome for the past 2 weeks (I supposed that's good...it just seems so boring :0) ). I supposed I should be happy with that since I start school again the end of March and will probably have plenty of emotional eating to overcome!! Well, except I have noticed that for the past several days, I'm trying to finish my last bottle of water right before bed. So, I'm having to get up in the middle of the night. So, this morning, I've already finished one bottle. That really makes me nervous because I don't want to start getting lazy (re: journalling, exercising, etc).

We went on Saturday (very beautiful day here) to a park in Snohomish and rode our bikes for 5 miles and then onto Centennial Trail for 6 miles. It was a lot of fun....but my bum still hurts :0) I guess I have to recondition it since I haven't ridden my bike since September of last year :0)

I hope that all have a great week. And congratulations to all of you girls and doing so good with journaling, exercising, diet, and finding time for yourselves too. We're worth it just as much as our wonderful families!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

Way to go Robin. I can't remember the last time that I road a bike. That is one of my goals.

Kristina said...

I think that my behind would STILL be numb if I rode a bike that far! : )Way to go.

As for the water, ( I'm a big water drinker) the more you can get in the earlier in the day, the better off you will be. I have almost all of my water by the time that I sit down for my dinner. And my bladder thanks me in the middle of the night. : )