Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MY FITLINXX STATS FOR JULY


These are my stats from last month at the YMCA. I'm not really in the mood to elaborate, as I am on my cycle, and pretty tired today. Anyhow, here they are:

I earned 18,467 Fit points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 6th for the whole Y.

I lifted 880,344 pounds. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th over all.

I burned 18,217 calories. placing me 1st in my age group, 5th for all women, and 11 over all.

Not bad for a chick that's nearly 40, eh?

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

How nearly 40 are you?

Not bad at all darling,
not bad at all!

Kristina said...

Well... it is still 10 months away. But that IS less than a year, yikes!

Chickadeeva said...

Oh, ok, then start the dirge! ;=-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Dirge? Dirge? This "little" girl is going to celebrate all the way to the 40 gate, that's for sure! She be lookin fine! And her hubby is so in love with this fine woman! WhooHoo! I am so proud of you, Krissy G.

Jules