Monday, August 13, 2007

The perks of getting fit...

The 6'2", buff, clean cut, good looking paramedic that is probably ten years my junior, asking me if I'd like to go running with him!
I actually met him about a week and a half ago, in the weight room. I noticed that he was wearing a paramedic training school t-shirt. I asked him about being a paramedic...
Anyhow, today, I ran beside him on the treadmill, and I told myself that I would not quit running until HE did. Fortunately he only ran for thirty minutes. But I noticed that we kept the same pace, we were pretty equal. Naturally he ran further, as his stride is longer. Anyhow, we had a conversation, and we were talking about running outside, and he asked me if I ran outdoors with anyone. Apparently he doesn't like to run outdoors alone either. Now, before you start raising your eyebrows, I think you'd like to know that I know that he likes me, but I don't think that he is attracted to me. There is a vast difference. So, I think I got myself a bit of competiton ladies.

Sunday: Don't ask about the calories, I know that I exceeded mine. BUT, I did lift 86,000 pounds at the Y this afternoon.

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

If they are cute, you're allowed to hang out with them. If they aren't then you report them? ;-)

Only joking Kris, I am happy you have someone else to spur you on!