Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lisa - What did you decide? Heydeho for Several of Yo.

I'm curious to know what you came up with about the running class.

Kimi - are you out there??? I think of you EVERY day as I stare at the CD I have in the envelope, waiting patiently for me to put an address on it. How are you girl?

Jules - how is the eating going? Or not?? Did you get through that binge episode ok?

I weighed in at 153.5 this morning. Yay! Slow and steady wins the race - I walked with the baby today and I've been making it a point to do the leg exercises (lifts, gently and slowly) and my 7 lb weight.

Anyone have a PEDOMETER update???

3 comments:

Kristina said...

My pedoometer broke, dangit!

Chickadeeva said...

I think it committed suicide when it saw who its owner was. It just didn't have the courage to follow you. :-)

Kristina said...

Elicia, you are sooo funny!!