Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey girls... when are we getting together for the Fall Frolic?!

Jennifer, I know that you have your wedding anniversary, and your three day walk coming up next month... I believe around the middle of the month. And I have a church camping trip the weekend of the 22nd. So, how about the last weekend in September ladies? That would be Saturday, September 29th.
Also, we had discussed actually meeting at the South Center mall Red Robin instead this time, since SueAnne, Jennifer, and Kimiko actually live so far south. What do you say girls? : ) Does this date work?

7 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Three Cheers for South-center and if we want - I can extend the frolic to my house for hot tubbing afterwards!

(I'll kick the man out of the house)

~Jennifer said...

It looks like the only weekend I have available in September is the 21st and 22nd. The walk is the 7,8, and 9th, and our trip is 9/26-30, and we have a family BBQ on the 15th or the 16th. :-P

Kristina said...

Oh Elicia, I hope you didn't feel left out when I was talking about the "Southern bunch". I know you live over there too, pretty close to South Center. I was speaking of the women who live in Timbuktu. : )

Oh, and I can't make it the weekend of the 22nd, dang! What about the first weekend in October???

Chickadeeva said...

No way, I didn't feel left out :-) they live WAY further south than I do.

I live close to Southcenter and thought it may be nice to extend the party for those of you who wish to!

~Jennifer said...

The first weekend in October is free for me! :-) I will be dangerously close to 40 years old then. I think I'll be in a partying mood.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Ladies, I can make it the second weekend in Oct. The 13th...can we do it then???? That also might give me a chance to lose a few LBS.

Jules

~Jennifer said...

I can do that weekend too, I think. I dunno. I turn 40 on the 14th, and ya never know, my husband might be planning something. (but I'm not counting on it.)