Wednesday, August 08, 2007

This is how I felt this morning! I wanted to hug my scale

I crossed over into the 160's today you guys, I've crossed over! This is a huge deal for me. I'm just BARELY there, but I am there, at 169.5. 85.5 pounds gone. I feel like I could fly this morning. I feel so happy that I could almost cry. I only have 9 1/2 more to go. So off to the Y I will go, with a smile on my face. : )
Oh, and BTW, I ran my fastest mile yesterday. An 8:40 mile. That's exactly 20 seconds off of my previous record. Yeah me! My goal is to be able to run a mile in 8 minutes flat... I still have my work cut out for me.

Monday: Didn't count calories, but I did make two trips to the Y. I did 50 minutes of cardio, burning 494 calories, and lifted 105,600 pounds. (The most weights that I've ever done in one day) : )

Tuesday: 1,584 calories, and 10 glasses of water. I did 40 minutes of cardio, burning 500 calories, and lifted 46,500 pounds.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad for you, you have worked really hard. Enjoy the 160's!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am so proud of you, I can not even put into words what you have accomplished in my eyes! Before my very eyes! I rejoice with you, sister!

Love,
Jules

~Jennifer said...

What a wonderful thing. I can feel your happiness oozing out of my computer monitor. (It helps that my own scale was down today. Ha!)

Kris said...

CONGRATS!! That is something to be proud of.

Kristina said...

Thank you ladies, I can feel the love. : )

Lisa said...

Hee! Yay for you!