Saturday, August 04, 2007

I've lifted 5,000,000 pounds for the year!

That's right, you've read correctly. FIVE MILLION pounds baby!
I'm still working out really hard. But I've not journaled my food the last five to six days. I've hit that three month mark where it's getting more difficult to calorie count. It does get old after a while. For those of you who have counted calories before, you know exactly what I mean. My weight is the same, basically. I'm up a pound. But I'm also at the tail end of my period...

Tuesday: 47 minutes of cardio, 563 calories burned. 50,500 pounds lifted.

Wednesday: 55 minutes cardio, 778 calories burned. 42,600 pounds lifted.

Thursday: 45 minutes cardio, 558 calories burned. 56,500 pounds lifted.

Friday: 30 minutes of cardio, 316 calories burned. 77,250 pounds lifted.

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Wow! Now that is impressive. YOU are impressive. :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

My computer has been glitching since Wednesday and I haven't been able to leave any comments.

Remember the 10 million dollar man? You are now the 5 million lifting number one chicken head cut off woman! Love you!

All I can say is Oh My Gosh!

Jules