Monday, August 20, 2007

A new license... a new woman

I finally did it. I got myself a new license last week. I've wanted to do it for the last year or so, ever since I've gotten off the bulk of my weight. Every time I was asked for my I.D., I was embarrassed to pull it out. Well, not anymore. And I DID lie about my weight, but only by two pounds. I said that I weighed 168, when I actually weighed 170 that day... so it really wasn't a lie. : ) Not like my last license where I lied by FORTY pounds for Pete's sake! So, even though I didn't have to renew for almost two more years, I got a new one anyways, and I'm glad that I did.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wohoo! I stood in line last year at the DMV for two hours, instead of renewing online, just to get a new picture!

You look great - and you deserve a new pic.

Chickadeeva said...

Hee Hee - this is as fun as the new library card!

Kristina said...

Actually, more fun for me. A lot more people actually see my license. If you can believe it, I got carded for buying a bottle of wine recently! : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

your face, your face, your beautiful face, full of grace, and of effort that time won't erase, your face, your face, my sweet friend's face.......

Kristina said...

Oh, how sweet are you Jules?
Love you!