Friday, August 10, 2007

Broken!

I have finally broken the 200 barrier. It was hard. I have been at this for two weeks, nearly three. I am down to 198 today. I have been having menstrual problems and went 6 weeks without a period and then when it finally hit, the weight came down. Fluid. You know, I just hate that. But it's what we are, big water containers.

When I got up this morning I noticed a more definition in my sternum area. I could see ribs from the front and it has been literally ages since I have seen that. I don't mean that I am bony, I just mean that the pad of fat that has been over my chest is lessening. I love these little glimpses that show me what's beneath the fat.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome, Blossom! Congratulations on reaching such a BIG MILESTONE!

~Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Breaking that barrier is HUGE! I remember the first time the scale ever said 200. I was pregnant the first time, and even though I had a good excuse to gain that weight it still hurt.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jan, I am so proud of you! I broke the 200's on February 21, 2006. It was a day of freedom for me. It marked my first goal on my weight loss journey. Congratulations to you, girl. I tried to get the link of my post for you, but Blogger was being tempermental. You can read it in the archives for Feb 2006.

Congratulations!

Jules

Kristina said...

Jan, this is a HUGE deal! I remember when I broke that barrier last year.
I hope you have a great sense of accomplishment. You've certainly earned it!
Keep it up girlfriend!

Melissa said...

That is fantastic! I remember how good it felt to finally break that mark. Yay!