Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It happened AGAIN!!

The day before yesterday, I had a conversation with an old friend of mine that I've not seen for several months. Anyhow, this was his opening comment to me as I picked up the phone;' So, is this my super skinny friend?!' I said;' I'm not THAT skinny.' ( A little embarrassed). He said, and I quote; ' Girl, you look smaller now than when I met you when you were 18! I saw a photo of you.' Wowzers, these guys really know how to make a girl's day! : )

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

fun stuff. now I really think you should post about your clandestine behavior last night on the bike in the Physical Therapy office. fess up

Ha!
Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

BTW, I like your new ticker goal! Looks great. You go for it, babe! Watch your calorie intake and you got it made, chickie.

Jules