Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If I post my loss, will it go away?


Hey girls,

I have lost seven pounds. I have been doing my abs every day for at least 1/2 hour, sometimes more. I also have been doing my arm weights on a regular basis and limiting myself to ONE coca cola a day.

I have also started trying to eat something at every meal time even if it is just a few bites. My hubby found some delicious trail mix with dried strawberries, cranberries, raisins, walnuts, peanuts, almonds and dried bananas. For once, I have something good for me at hand that I can nibble on. I'll start packing a KIMIKO's PURSE BAG OF TREATS or, a KPBOT for myself.

So....that's my story. I only had ONE PIECE OF PUMPKIN PIE. WOW.

Here's a photo of me and my 83 year old Grandma, Polly, at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Elicia! Congrats!

(and I have to ask - what's a KPBOT?)

Lisa

Chickadeeva said...

A KIMIKO'S PURSE OF TREATS!

Chickadeeva said...

I guess I should elaborate. While at the Fall Frolic, Kimiko showed us a baggie she'd started keeping in her purse so if she was needing a snack, she'd have it on hand.

We thought that was a good idea, and I need to put it in practice.

I've got my KPBOT - Kimi's purse bag o' treats!

Kristina said...

Elicia, lookin' G O O D!!! Way to go on the seven pounds and your faithfulness with your ab and arm excercises. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

I fixed your ticker, girl.

Love you. Proud of you!

Jules

Lisa said...

Duh. It was in the post. "Hi, my name's Lisa and I'm smart."

*blushing slightly at being so oblivious!*

Chickadeeva said...

Oh, after I had looked at it again, it occured to me that you weren't at the fall frolic, so you wouldn't have known what bag Kimi may have had.

Heck, I have stopped speaking so much because I'm so embarassed about what I may say!

SueAnne said...

You rock Elicia. Way to go on the seven pounds and making sure you are eating! Can't wait to see less of you!
SueAnne