Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Kissing another 2.5 inches away!

I got measured again this morning. As I do every month at Curves. And much to my delight, I lost more inches. Not only that, but in the last month, my body fat percentage went down a whole 1.2%! You guys, I've lost exactly 11% in my body fat. To put it in another way, out of all of the weight that I've lost so far, 50.3 pounds of it was F-A-T!!! My inches break down as this: 10.25 inches off of my bust, 11 inches off of my waist, 14.25 inches from my abs, 13.75 from my hips, 8 1/2 inches from my thighs,( 4.25 inches each) , and 10 inches from my arms,( 5 inches each). I'm so excited that I'm STILL making progress. I'm proud of myself. : )

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm proud of you too!

Way to go! :)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Halleluia! Happy Thanksgiving. Love you so much. See you tomorrow. Jules